3D Khao Yai Getaway
Blending excursions to rural towns and visits of Thailand's largest national park, our Khao Yai Getaway is an ideal getaway for those seeking respite from the hectic pace of Bangkok. On this 3 day getaway, you will travel just a couple hours outside of Bangkok, and explore ancient floating markets, meet with a traditional medicine man and enjoy the great outdoors at Khao Yai National Park.
A vineyard and the stay at the casually elegant Kirimaya Resort add unexpected touches of luxury to this getaway
Escape from the chaotic capital city and take a journey back through the old times – Start with a short regional train ride to Chachoengsao – a lesser known historical town east of Bangkok. (Note: We do experience delays with trains in Thailand, should this occur, it may require changes to the programme) First stop at Wat Sothorn Wararam Woraviharn with its remarkable beauty of Italian marbled temple hall, then take a boat trip on Bangprakong River to Talad Baan Mai, a 100-year old market and Wat Leng Hok Yee - a Chinese shrine with papier-mâche sculptures, continue to Talad Klong Suan, another 100-year old canal side market which impresses visitors with their everyday simple lifestyle, and be dazzled with its old shop houses and stalls selling a variety of items including food, quaint old utensils and ancient tin toys.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue by car to Abhaibhubejhr Hospital in Prachinburi. Within the charming yellow colonial building, this place is a central of traditional herbal pharmacy study and training. Experience the varieties and some property of Thai herbs. Then relax with the Thai traditional massage for a 30-60 minute (selectable for Thai, Foot or Oil massage).
Then continue driving to Kirimaya Khao Yai, following a scenic road that runs alongside the National Park.
Overnight at Khao Yai.
After a breakfast at the resort, drive into the National Park, stop and start a 3km walk through the forest to Nong Phug She Tower which is located near Nong Phug Shee pond, the main water source for many kinds of animals, and where you have a good chance of seeing elephant and other wild animals. Continue to Heow Suwat Waterfalls, made famous when they were used as a site location for filming the movie “The Beach”.
Drive through scenic countryside to the nearby Grande Monte Vineyard in Asoke Valley for lunch at Vincotto, a charming restaurant surrounded by beautiful atmosphere. After that, explore the vineyard and experience the wine and grape fruits tasting.
Return to the resort.
Overnight at Khao Yai.
Breakfast at the resort and morning is free at leisure.
Optional round of golf at the Resort.
Return to Bangkok with a short stop to visit the temple of Buddha footprint at Saraburi.
One Round of Golf at Kirimaya Golf Club (18-holes)
- SGD $130 per golfer (Weekdays)
- SGD $160 per golfer (Weekends & Thai Public Holidays)
- Green fee
- Caddy fee
- Golf cart
Note Price is valid for clients staying at Kirimaya only.
|Price per person in SGD dollars|
3D2N Khao Yai Getaway at Kirimaya Resort & Spa
|Valid from Oct 01, 2015 to Oct 31, 2016|
|Number of Persons|
|Hotel / Category / Room||02 Persons||03-04 Pax||05-06 Pax||07-12 Pax||SGL Supp.|
|Kirimaya Resort & Spa / Deluxe / Plantation View||1062||873||820||703||305|
|One Round of Golf (18 holes) at Kirimaya Resort||130 per golfer (weekdays); 160 per golfer (weekends & Thai holidays) ; Includes green fee, caddy fee & golf cart. Prices for guests staying at Kirimaya only.|
Min. 2 consecutive nights' stay is required
- New Year period from 26 Dec, 2015 – 02 Jan, 2016 and
- Songkran Festival from Apr 13–16, 2016.
Peak season surcharge
- Dec 30, 2015 and Jan 02, 2016 ~ SGD $100 per room per night
- Apr 13–16, 2016 ~ SGD $60 per room per night
- 02 nights in Plantation View Room in Kirimaya Resort & Spa
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of English-speaking guide (supplements payable for French, German, Italian, Spanish-speaking guides)
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- All international airfare and airport taxes
- Pre and post-tour accommodation in Bangkok or other cities
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Other meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenditure like phone calls, laundry, tips for guide/driver, etc.
- Travel insurance