Diving at Atlantis Dumaguete | The Philippines
Atlantis Dumaguete Resort is located in Dauin on Negros Island, the 3rd largest island in the Philippines. With its black volcanic sand, it is a macro photographer's heaven. This island is believed to have once been part of the island of Mindanao, but was cut off either by continental drift or the rising waters at the end of the ice age.
Atlantis Dumaguete specializes in all-inclusive dive vacations, which include accommodations, all meals, and unlimited diving with up to 5 boat dives a day (4 day dives and one night dive)! We have a chef restaurant on site, lunch and dinner are 3-course chef meals and the menu changes every day.
Also, please check out our dive packages at Atlantis Puerto Galera.
Home of the Magic Kingdom by Marty Snyderman
Dauin at Dumaguete has established several sanctuaries, and just one reason for the stunning marine biodiversity exhibited here within which fishing and boating is absolutely prohibited. These sites are well preserved and offer a huge variety and quantity of life forms; Blue ringed octopus, Wonderpus, Mimic octopus, Poison ocellate octopus, Ambon scorpionfish, Flambouyant cuttlefish, Bobbit worms and a wide variety of Nudibranchs are frequent sights.
Deluxe Room have either a King bed (convertible to 2 Twin beds) or a Queen bed. Some deluxe rooms have an adjoining room with 2 twin beds and the same amenities.
Ocean Front Room have a direct ocean view. Each has a King bed (convertible to 2 Twin beds)
Suites have either a King bed (convertible to 2 Twin beds) or 2 Queen beds. These suites also have a large furnished balcony or patio.
Deluxe Garden Suites have 2 bedrooms, one with a King bed (can be converted to 2 Twin rooms) and the other with a Queen Bed.
- All rooms have ensuite shower, a safe, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV with cable, minibar, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and DVD player.
- 04 nights accommodation in your choice of double/twin room
- All meals at Toko's Restaurant; breakfast drinks, Italian and speciality coffees are included
- Coffee, tea and filtered water (Italian and speciality coffees are not included after breakfast)
- Unlimited internet access
- Unlimited scheduled boat diving (typically 5 dives per day including night diving)
- 01 (one) Island trip
- All international air passage to/from Manila; please check with us for attractive tour-based airfare between Singapore and Manila
- **Round trip domestic economy airfare between Manila and Dumaguete inclusive of domestic terminal fees, 30kg of checked luggage per person, transfers between international/domestic terminals in Manila, personal airport 'meet/greet' and luggage assistance, round trip private air-conditioned transfers between Dumaguete airport and the resort
- Personal expenditure such as soft/hard drinks, laundry, phone calls, all other consumption other than served during standard meals, etc.
- Additional day trips
- Marine Park/Sanctuary fees
- Dive equipment rental (dive computer is mandatory on all dives)
- Nitrox fills
- Tipping for resort staff and dive crew
- Travel and dive insurance