Diving at Atlantis Puerto Galera | The Philippines
Atlantis Puerto Galera
Atlantis Puerto Galera Resort is beautifully built into the hills of Sabang Beach, Puerto Galera with a beautiful beach front location and centrally located minutes from Puerto Galera’s prime dives. In many travel guidebooks and magazines, Atlantis has been described as one of the most outstanding dive resorts in the Philippines and the Grand Dame of Puerto Galera resorts.
Atlantis Puerto Galera specialises in all inclusive dive vacations, which include accommodations, all meals, and unlimited diving (up to 5 boat dives a day - 4 day dives and one night dive). We have a chef restaurant on site, lunch and dinner are 3-course chef meals and the menu changes every day.
Also, please check out our dive packages at Atlantis Dumaguete.
Atlantis Puerto Galera
Diving Atlantis Philippines with Howard Hall
With Atlantis’ Five Star PADI Career Development Centers you will find the highest standard of dive education, first class facilities, and world class dive guides.
From the moment you arrive, the dive team will take over the task of handling your equipment. Once you’ve unpacked and placed your gear in the personal storage, the team will bring it to the dive centre, carry it on to the boat, and set it all up. At the end of the day, we’ll rinse and hang everything to dry overnight, and then reassemble it all for the next day’s diving.
Atlantis Dive Center supports all levels of recreational divers, Nitrox as well as re-breather and technical diving.
- Local Dives at 9.00am, 11.00am, 2.00pm, 4.00pm and 6.00pm (night dives available every day)
- Small groups (maximum ratio 1:6)
- Privately-guided dives available
|Price per person in USD|
5D4N Diving at Atlantis Puerto Galera | The Philippines
|Valid from Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2018.|
|Extension Night (Includes unlimited diving for Divers)||349||295||217||163|
|Terrace or Family Room||1451||1143||1055||747|
|Extension Night (Includes unlimited diving for Divers)||390||313||250||173|
|Extension Night (Includes unlimited diving for Divers)||412||325||272||185|
|Premier Seaview Suite||1599||1219||1203||823|
|Extension Night (Includes unlimited diving for Divers)||427||332||287||192|
|**Return overland transfers between Manila and Batangas; price per person payable separately. Price subject to change for 2018.|
|Price per person in USD||Single||2 pax||3 pax||4 to 15|
|Land prices do not include international airfare, and all related taxes.|
There are 31 deluxe rooms 15 with queen beds, 3 with double beds and 13 with one queen and one single bed and, ensuite with shower, safe, TV with cable, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar and refrigerator.
Seaview Terrace & Coconut Terrace
Each have 2 double beds, ensuite with shower, safe, TV with cable, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar and refrigerator and private balcony with sea view.
Premier Seaview Suite
There are 3 Premier Suits each have one king size bed and 2 twin beds (bunk bed type), ensuite with shower, safe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, DVD player, flat screen TV with cable, coffee/tea maker, minibar and refrigerator. Flintstone B and C also have a private balcony with sea view.
Executive & Honeymoon Suite
There are 3 Executive and 1 Honeymoon Suites. Each have one king bed, living area, ensuite with shower, safe, air conditioning, ceiling fan, DVD player, flat screen TV with cable, coffee/tea maker, minibar and refrigerator.
Room amenities Include
Climate controlled air conditioning, fully stocked mini-bar, supply of emergency toiletries, adjustable ceiling fans, ensuite facilities, solar-heated hot water, cable T.V. with free movie and sports channels, in-room safety deposit box, coffee and tea-making facilities in suites, high-speed wireless Internet.
- 04 nights accommodation in your choice of double/twin room
- All meals at Toko's Restaurant; breakfast drinks, Italian and speciality coffees are included
- Coffee, tea and filtered water (Italian and speciality coffees are not included after breakfast)
- Unlimited internet access
- Unlimited scheduled boat diving (typically 5 dives per day including night diving
- All international air passage to/from Manila; please check with us for attractive tour-based airfare between Singapore and Manila
- **Round trip air-conditioned van transfer between Manila and Batangas, private outrigger boat transfer between Berberabe Dock in Batangas and Subang, personal airport 'meet/greet' and luggage assistance at Batangas
- Personal expenditure such as soft/hard drinks, laundry, phone calls, all other consumption other than served during standard meals, etc.
- Additional day trips
- Marine Park/Sanctuary fees
- Dive equipment rental (dive computer is mandatory on all dives)
- Nitrox fills
- Tipping for resort staff and dive crew
- Travel and dive insurance