Diving Manado with Gangga Island Resort
This exotic resort, built under shady palms and surrounded by tropical gardens running directly down to a beach of pure white sand, is located on the tip of the small island of Gangga.
Gangga Island Resort features 15 deluxe Minahasa style bungalows (each with two rooms) that are tucked away under shady palms on a brilliant, white sand beach. Each room is very spacious and tastefully decorated and has a private veranda that overlooks the pristine beach and neighbouring islands. They are equipped with satellite television with international channels, bathrooms with a hot and cold water shower, air conditioning, ceiling fan, mini bar, complimentary coffee and tea making facilities and complimentary bottled water.
Diving at Gangga Island
The sensational diving in North Sulawesi is a diving experience unparalleled in the world. Here you can get up close and personal with diverse and remarkable marine life of all sizes, shapes and colours. Gangga Island Resort is an ideal starting point for diving the fantastic sites of Bangka Island, the Bunaken National Marine Park and the Lembeh Strait. During your stay, you will have the opportunity to discover the marvelous underwater world and see the astonishingly rich variety of flora and fauna, which enthusiasts and scientists from all around the world come here to study.
Gangga's PADI "Gold Palm" Dive Center is run by International dive instructors. Qualified guides and dive masters pride themselves in offering very personalized diving service to suit and safely assist divers of all levels of experience. They also offer PADI courses with fully trained instructors.
The dive center provides racks for each room to store equipment and has toilet and shower facilities with hot water- perfect for after those night dives.
Gangga Divers has 5 all-wood boats specifically built for diving, three with onboard toilets, all with easy on and off access. The engine power ranges from 80 plus horsepower to 360 plus. The staff on the boats is trained to anticipate all your diving needs. Each boat is also full stocked with towels, freshwater tanks for cameras, drinking water, hot drinks and snacks.
The snorkelling boat Cristina, is equipped to bring guests snorkeling on the nearby islands where you will have an unforgettable experience.
|Price per person in SGD dollars|
6D5N Diving @ Gangga Island Resort; Includes 10 guided boat dives
|Valid from Nov 01, 2016 to Oct 31, 2017|
|Extension Night (no diving)||328||290||259||328||290||259|
|Tour prices do not include airport & related taxes of SGD $160± per person, and must be paid to Pacific Arena at the time of ticket issuance. Please note that all airport taxes are subject to change by the airlines until the air tickets are issued.|
- Stay 07 nights, pay for only 06 nights
- From Nov 01 - Dec 20, 2016, and from Jan 09 - Mar 31, 2017
- Stay in resort must be continuous stay
Compulsory New Year’s Eve Dinner Supplement on Dec 31, 2016
- USD $110 ~ Adult
- USD $55 ~ Child (aged from 3 years old up to 12 years of age)
- Flower Arrangement in the room upon arrival
- Honeymoon cake
- Candlelight Dinner
- 1-hour Aromatherapy Massage
- Special Honeymoon Gift
- Lotus Hotels & Resorts' Repeater Guests are entitled to a 10% discount applicable on the room rate and diving (excluding transfers/flights/sport card/extra charges).
- A “Repeater Guest” is a client who has stayed in one of our 4 Resorts at least one time.
- The above mentioned privilege is combinable with only one other special promotion and/or discounted rate.
- Return 'Q' class airfare between Singapore and Manado on Silkair
- Return land/boat transfers between Manado Airport and Gangga Island
- Transfers from/to any other resort or location are subject to surcharge.
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- 05 nights in Minahasa-style Bungalow
- Full-board meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Afternoon Tea/Coffee & Cakes
- One 60-minute Traditional Massage
- For Divers
- 10 guided boat dives with "Gangga Divers Diving Center" 5-star PADI Resort
- Scuba tanks, weight belts
- Beach towel, water & fruits, hot tea
- For Non-divers
- Free use of the snorkeling boat 'Cristina' up to two times daily during their stay
- One time free Diving Lesson at the Swimming Pool
- Prevailing Government & Service Taxes
- All airport taxes (ex-SIN SGD $160± per person, ex-MDC IDR 200,000 per person)
- Bunaken Marine Park Fee @IDR 150,000 per person per day (subject to change by Bunaken Marine Park Management Advisory Board)
- Complete equipment rental inclusive of dive computer is @USD $35 per day or USD $200 per week; equipment rental w/out dive computer is USD $30 per day or USD $175 per week
- Additional diving excursions (such as night dives, to Lembeh @USD $45, Bunaken @USD $45 & to other dive sites)
- Personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages at meal times, phone calls, spa treatments, etc.
- Compulsory New Year’s Eve Dinner Supplement on Dec 31, 2016
- USD $110 ~ Adult
- USD $55 ~ Child
- Nitrox @ USD $6 per tank fill
- Tips & gratuities for resort staff & dive crew