Explore Angkor Wat on Bikes
Trip cost from USD $375 per rider.
Trip cost DOES NOT include airfares, airport taxes, airport transfers or hotel accommodation.
Guaranteed departure every Tuesday with a min. of 02 riders.
There are few biking experiences that compare with cycling beneath towering fig trees among a thousand years of Khmer history at Angkor. Let our trusted Cambodian cycle and temple guides give you an interesting and a totally different way to visit Angkor. The added benefit of being on bicycle is that you will see more than the incredible legacy of the Khmer empire and get to glimpse into rural Cambodian life.
We ride to the Angkor Temple complex before starting the Grand Circuit, stopping at each major temple area. At sunset we return to the temples by car for a sunset view from Phnom Bakheng.
We enter the temple complex by a much quieter gate and then ride into the countryside and we turn off the main tourist road to Banteay Srei, visiting Banteay Samre on the way.
Today we leave the crowds behind and head towards the small village of Roulous, home to some of the earliest permanent structures built by the Khmers and then head to the floating village of Kampong Phluck. After a boat tour around the village we cycle or drive back to Siem Reap.
Although we ride on a wide range of trails, many of which are off-road, this tour is suitable for anyone with basic fitness.
The roads are tarmac or broken tarmac and there are no technical mountain bike sections.
We ride as a group, with experienced cycle guides setting an even pace and stop often to visit points of interest and sample some of the local food. Our support vehicle follows close behind with plenty of refreshments
This trip has a specific Temple Guide who is extremely knowledgeable on the temple complex, and can also explain the local area, history, customs and way-of-life each time we stop. For groups of less than 4 riders, you have a choice of a cycling guide, or a temple guide in the support vehicle.
This trip is suitable for all levels of riders and is an excellent trip for families.
Price per person in SGD dollars
- SGD $538 per rider
We can organise this as a private tour with your own departure dates; please indicate the size of your group when checking prices with us.
- Trip departs every Tuesday with min. of 02 riders
- We can organise this trip as a private tour wit your own departure dates; please indicate the size of your group when checking prices with us.
- Bike Hire
- Included (quality western mountain-bike)
- Number of Days
- 03 days / 02 nights
- Number of Cycling Days
- 02 full-days and one half-day.
- Total Cycling Distance
- 122 kilometres
- Road Surface
- This tour follows a mix of asphalt roads, broken roads, vehicle-width dirt roads, and rough tracks, so some off-road riding skills are an advantage. You should be confident of your physical condition and bike handling skills.
- One or two 8-seat air-conditioned transit vans converted to take bikes and bikers (depends on size of group)
- Group Size
- Min. 02, Max. 16.
- Min. Age
- 12 years old on scheduled trips
- For groups of 2-5 riders, you have a choice of an English-speaking Cambodian Temple Guide or Biking Guide
- For groups of 6 or more riders, you will have a Cambodian Cycling Guide and an English-speaking Temple Guide.
- Plus drivers and assistants for all groups.
- Basic tour EXCLUDES hotel stay.
- We can arrange hotels from basic 2* accommodation up to the luxurious 5* resorts.
- 02 Lunches.
- Biking Grade
- 2 out of 5
- Cultural Interest
- 5 out of 5