Visit all Iceland's main attractions along the Ring Road escorted by a professional local guide.
With so much to discover and explore in Iceland, this classic, best-selling tour highlights the natural wonders, majestic landscapes and the unique character of Iceland. Features of this popular tour include stops at the Glacier Lagoon, Lake Mývatn and all the famous sights of the Golden Circle such as Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir National Park.
This is a classic circle tour that provides the perfect mix of culture and nature.
- All departures are guaranteed with min. of 2 participants
- Maximum group size: 36 people
Arrive Reykjavik, and after immigration and customs clearance, exit the airport terminal and proceed to the coach bay to board the Flybus Airport Shuttle to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is at your own leisure.
If your flight is early in the day we recommend a non guided transfer from Keflavik Airport into Reykjavik with a stop at the Blue Lagoon.
Reykjavík is the natural starting point for any visit to Iceland, and not undeservedly so. The capital is world-renowned for its culture, history, and natural beauty on all fronts.
Overnight in Reykjavik.
Exploding Geysers – Waterfalls – Puffin Colony – Black Sand Beaches of the South Shore
Start the day with a short city sightseeing of Reykjavik. From Reykjavik head through the village of Hveragerdi to explore Gullfoss, the "Golden Waterfall", and the nearby geyser hot spring area to see the famous Geysir and Strokkur, and numerous other hot springs and boiling mud pools. Continue along the south shore and stop to admire the waterfalls Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss before continuing to *Dyrholaey nature reserve.
Continue to the village of Vik.
Dinner and overnight stay in the Vik area.
*Please note that Dyrholaey is closed during nesting season in spring, mid May until Jun 23, 2016.
Lava Fields – Europe's Largest National Park – Glacial Lagoon with Icebergs – Europe's Largest Glacier
Cross Eldhraun, the largest mass of lava ever to flow on the face of the earth, before reaching the small town Kirkjubaejarklaustur, a former site of a 12th-century Catholic convent. The tour continues over Skeidararsandur sands to Skaftafell National Park.
Continue to the stunning Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon to see the birthplace of icebergs.
Throughout the day we are afforded magnificent views of the mighty Vatnajokull Glacier.
Dinner and overnight stay in the Hofn area.
Optional (at extra cost): Boat tour on the Glacial Lagoon.
Narrow Fjords – Steep Mountains – Picturesque Coastline – Mineral Collection
Drive from Hofn through Almannaskard pass, stop and admire the majestic coastline. Continue to the towering mountains plunging vertically into the sea that form the magnificent East Fjords. Explore Petra's renowned collection of local stones and minerals.
Dinner and overnight stay in the Egilsstadir area.
Highland Desert – Bizarre Lava Formations – Geothermal & Volcanic Activity – Rich Birdlife – Protected Salmon River
Explore the empty vastness of the highland desert plateau Modrudalsoraefi, heading to the Lake Myvatn area.
On the way, a stop at Dettifoss, Europe's most powerful waterfall. Onwards to Namaskard pass with its boiling mud pools and vibrant colors.
Explore the natural beauty of the Lake Myvatn area, including the peculiar lava formations at Dimmuborgir, the pseudo craters at Skutustadir and Laxa salmonriver. One of Myvatn area's claims to fame is that it is home to more species of ducks than any other place on Earth, with very diverse birdlife in general.
Dinner and overnight stay in the Myvatn area.
Waterfall "Of the Gods" – Folk Museum – Iceland's Second Largest City
Travel towards the bustling northern port of Akureyri making a stop at the magnificent Godafoss waterfall and the old turf farm Laufas.
Akureyri has some of the finest timber buildings in the country, beautifully restored to their original glory.
Overnight stay in the Akureyri area.
Fertile Farmlands – Glacial Rivers – Unique Viking Horse with Demonstration
Majestic mountains and narrow passes lead to Skagafjordur for an introduction of the unique Icelandic horse that has a special fifth gait - the tolt. Towards the village of Blonduos built on both sides of the river Blanda with Hrutey Island a protected nature reserve located in this popular salmon river.
Cross the Holtavorduheidi plateau through Borgarfjordur to the beautiful town of Borgarnes.
Dinner and overnight stay in Borgarnes area.
Europe's largest Hot Spring – Picturesque Waterfalls – National Park with Geological Wonders (UNESCO)
Drive to Deildartunguhver, the most powerful hot spring in the world. A stop will be made to admire the beautiful Hraunfossar waterfalls, before continuing via Hvalfjordur fjord to Lake Thingvallavatn, Iceland's largest lake, and Thingvellir National Park, the ancient site of the world's first parliament held outdoors.
Overnight stay in Reykjavík.
Please approach the Hotel Desk (at least 01 day before departure) to reconfirm your shuttle bus pick up time for the airport.
Rise early in the morning and check out.
Board Flybus Airport Shuttle Bus for the Keflavik International Airport for flight check-in for your departure flight.
- Tour to Blue Lagoon on Day 01; Price 9.800, including bus fare and entrance to the Lagoon
- Whale watching from Reykjavik on Day 01/Day 10; Price 53 EUR per person for 2½-3½ hour tour, transfer is not included
- Boat tour on the Glacial Lagoon; Price 4.300 (12 pax +) ISK 4500.- (1-11 pax)
- Quad bike Crater & Lava tour from Efri-vík; Price 19.500 (2 persons per bike), 22.500 (1 person per bike)
- Horse riding tour in Gauksmýri; Price 8.000 per person for 1½ hrs horse riding
|Price per person in EUR €|
9D Iceland Complete - Classic Circle Tour
|Fixed Departure Guided Tour Prices||TWN||SGL|
|May 01 - Sep 30, 2016||1880||2460|
|Jun 01 - Aug 30, 2016||2260||2975|
|Children 6-11 years old, travelling with 2 adults and sharing 1 DBL room, get 25% discount (valid only per 1 child). Children 12 years and older pay full price as adults.
It is not recommended for children under 5 years old to travel on scheduled tours.
|Land prices above do not include any international airfare to/from Reykjavik.|
- Arrival/departure airport transfers at Keflavík International Airport by Flybus Airport Shuttle Bus
- 7-day guided tour as per itinerary from/to Reykjavík
- 02 nights accommodation w/breakfast and w/facilities in Reykjavík
- 06 nights accommodation w/breakfast and w/facilities in countryside
- 05 dinners in the countryside (Dinner in Akureyri is not included)
- Entrance to the Petra's Stone Collection (Day 04)
- Entrance to Sigurgeir’s Bird Collection (Day 05)
- Entrance to Laufas Folk Museum including refreshments (Day 06)
- Horse show in Skagafjordur (Day 07)
- All flights and related taxes between Singapore and Reykjavik (please see our recommended flights and indicative airfare and taxes)
- Blue Lagoon bathing fee and towel
- All beverages
- Optional tours / activities
- All services not specially listed under "Inclusions"
Guaranteed Departure Dates 2016
- Apr 27, 2016
- May 04
- May 11
- May 18
- May 23
- May 25
- Jun 06
- Jun 08
- Jun 13
- Jun 15
- Jun 20
- Jun 22
- Jun 27
- Jun 29
- Jul 04
- Jul 06
- Jul 13
- Jul 15
- Jul 18
- Jul 20
- Jul 25
- Jul 27
- Aug 01
- Aug 03
- Aug 08
- Aug 10
- Aug 17
- Aug 24
- Aug 31
- Sep 07
- Sep 14
- Sep 21
- Sep 28, 2016
Recommended Flights (Finnair)
Singapore (SIN) to Reykjavik (KEF)
- AY 0082 SIN/HEL 23.35/06.15*
- AY 0651 HEL/OSL 07.35/08.10
- AY 6819 OSL/KEF 14.05/15.45
- AY 0082 SIN/HEL 23.35/06.15*
- AY 6817 HEL/KEL 14.20/15.55
Reykjavik (KEF) to Singapore (SIN)
- AY 6814 KEL/ARN 07.35/11.30
- AY 0642 ARN/HEL 14.10/16.10
- AY 0081 HEL/SIN 23.55/17.30*
- AY 6816 KEL/HEL 07.30/12.55
- AY 0081 HEL/SIN 23.55/17.30*
Indicative airfare & taxes ex-Singapore
- SGD $802 per person ~ airfare on Finnair
- SGD $583 per person ~ ex-SIN airport taxes, fuel surcharge & security taxes (as of Mar 01, 2015)